We’re proud to announce an exclusive Treasury recruitment partnership with an organization that has decades of experience in the physical and financial energy and commodities markets. Leveraging their extensive expertise, this firm is committed to exploring the evolving opportunities in the energy industry and helping clients participate in new markets while navigating complexities to maximize revenue and minimize risk.
They provide a wide range of services to a diverse customer base, including corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. The company was founded in the 90’s and is headquartered in the US, with offices in many financial centres around the world.
With a deep understanding of the energy market’s intricacies and a focus on helping clients achieve their strategic objectives, our client helps its customers identify and seize new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
Our Client’s Treasury Department is looking for an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst with strong technical skills to oversee the Company’s cash management, forecasting, systems, daily transactions and reporting.
The role requires a highly organized and detail-oriented individual who can work independently while collaborating effectively with colleagues across different teams and regions.
The successful candidate will bring a strong work ethic, deep treasury subject matter expertise, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to the role, helping to drive the department’s continued success.
- Prepare daily cash forecast for the Company
- Accountable for daily payments made and processing various Company cash flow transactions including: Handling bank and account transactions, reconcile bank fees, using various online banking access systems, account verification letters, make ad hoc payments and verifying payment details
- Accountability for payment and banking instructions for all CTRM systems
- Track, report and investigate discrepancies between contracts, settlements, traders, various internally generated financial system reports, Accounting staff and the broader Treasury function with consistent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Assist in the documentation of Treasury policies and procedures
- Create KPIs and Dashboards
- Collaborate internally with various departments, in service of efficient Treasury process and maintaining high internal and external service levels
- Communicate frequently and commercially with senior management, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the impact of Treasury efficiencies on the business of the Company; understands both the big picture and small details.
- Able to communicate impact of Treasury policy on the business to non-technical stake holders
- Liaise with External Audit for all Treasury related requests, and assist larger Treasury and Finance team with year-end audit tasks, as needed
- Assist larger Treasury and Finance team with year-end reporting to the partners, as needed
- Special projects as needed by the business and the Treasury and Finance function
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Financial Management
- 4 to 6 years of experience in an operational Treasury role, emphasis on daily processes and transactions
- Experience with cash forecasting and understanding of cashflows
- Experience with creating Dashboards, KPIs, and other analytics
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with Kyriba preferred
- Experience with Power BI or Alteryx preferred
- Excellent research, documentation and line item resolution skills
- Excellent communication and client service skills; demonstrated ability and desire to collaborate internally and externally in service of providing top tier service and delivering results
- Must be technically proficient and adept with Treasury, Financial and reporting systems knowledge and skills
If you are interested in this position, then Holly would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your Resume to Holly Jeffreys via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 312 612 0933 to discuss further.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.