The Treasury Recruitment Company
An experienced Treasury Manager is required to lead the implementation of a stand-alone treasury function for this global supply chain business based in London.
The role will involve working with group treasury to prepare and implement the plan with a ‘go-live’ date of the end of August. Following this, the role will involve testing and ensuring the processes operate as planned as well as developing a proposal for the development of the full treasury process, policies and function moving forward.
- Develop a short and long-term strategy to consolidate bank accounts
- Set up and implement central structures and procedures for funding needs
- Implement short term funding solution for the Group
- Manage payment process activities and consolidate in line with operational needs
- Develop processes and systems to determine daily worldwide cash position
- Assess, manage and mitigate foreign currency exposure
- Manage debt obligations and lender relationships
- Manage payment process activities and fraud prevention functions
- Ensure treasury activities are compliant
The ideal candidate will have developed a solid treasury career gaining broad experience of treasury best practice in a range of businesses.
Experience of successfully running and completing projects will also be important along with good knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance and tax.
You will be intellectually curious, a persistent completer finisher with excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
This is a fantastic role with broad scope and responsibility. It would suit an experienced Treasury Manager with strong project management skills. It will be a fast-paced role, with many elements, offering the opportunity to join an established business at a time of exciting change.