The Treasury Recruitment Company
Reporting into the International Treasury Director, our client is seeking an Interim Treasury Analyst to join their team initially for 6 months with the added possibility of this becoming a longer term / permanent position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of the Company’s liquidity and bank management, including cash management, maintaining various databases, as well as other strategic special projects as needed.
- Implementing Signatory Control based on the Binding and Signatory Policies
- Creating Signatory approval MATRIX for the legacy bank accounts
- Maintaining and updating account structures and flow charts to illustrate current banking setup of each subsidiary
- Daily compiling, consolidating, and analysing cash flow data as reported by domestic and international entities and collected through electronic modules
- Managing and reporting intercompany loan Long-Term and Short-Term positions
- Maintaining and updating Treasury department databases as they relate to historical liquidity, cash positions.
- Providing support to the Treasury Supervisor and Senior Treasury Analyst as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration as well as a minimum of 2 years treasury/finance/accounting experience.
You will be a detail and results oriented individual with strong organization and problem-solving skills.
Experienced in analysing, auditing, and handling multiple tasks.
In addition, you will have strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Mike Richards via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +312 612 0933 to discuss further.