We are working alongside one of the global leaders in manufacturing to recruit an interim Treasury Analyst.
Working out of their offices in Solihull and reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will support the Treasury Manager in delivering the Treasury departments objectives and will aid in the provision of first-class support to the regional finance organisations.
Other responsibilities include assisting/ running the implementation of a new treasury systems and evaluating areas of improvement by reviewing and streamlining current processes. For this you must possess good attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- To ensure adherence with all compliance standards
- Governance policies and internal controls and procedures
- Work with the Treasury Manager to deliver and enhance the banking structure in Europe in order to achieve competitive pricing conditions and competitive technical solutions
- Daily reporting and monitoring of cash balances in line with Treasury/Cash Management strategies
- Undertaking risk management and control activities to protect financial well-being and reduce risk exposure
- Maintain and improve processes of collection and analysis of treasury-related information focusing on timeliness, accuracy and completeness
You will have a degree in Finance or Accounting would be an advantage, with 2-3 years’ experience in corporate treasury.
Having a good knowledge of international cash management, forecasting and internal controls would be advantageous.
You will be a highly motivated individual with a strong analytical mind who will be thorough in all areas of the role whilst also being able to think outside of the box.
You will be a team player as you will need to build strong relationships within the business and outside of the business to make enable good working environment for collaboration.