The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are delighted to be recruiting for a well-known FTSE100 to lead the team on a 1 year FTC.
Reporting to Tax & Treasury Director, you will manage all operational treasury activities for the Group, including the cash flow management and forecasting, day-to-day funding and liquidity management for the Group and financial risk management (interest and FX risks), in line with the strategy set by the Group Tax and Treasury Director.
- Development of global cash management solutions
- Analysis of the group’s interest rate and foreign exchange risks
- Review local FX/funding activities
- Ownership, development and management of the Group’s cash forecasting process
- Provide treasury support to M&A activity, i.e. due diligence, closing, funding and integration.
- Ownership of the Treasury Management System, including any selection and implementation of Treasury systems, enhancements, or upgrades
You will ideally be a member of the ACT and/or a qualified accountant with significant finance experience and proven managerial skills.
You will possess excellent knowledge in treasury and/or cash management activities in either a specialist treasury and/or finance management capacity with the ability to work to numerous tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
You must have excellent people skills with all levels of management and be confident to challenge their work/ideas whilst maintaining an approachable and diplomatic disposition.
For more information and/or to apply, please get in touch.
Please note: you must already have a VISA to work in the UK or be an EU citizen to apply for this role as sponsorship will not be offered.