The Treasury Recruitment Company
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual, who is interested in growing with a large global company, to provide leadership and direction for global treasury activities, provide technical treasury & financial expertise, and support to the company Treasurer/Treasury Department.
- Advising on and delivering the establishment of a comprehensive foreign exchange management process/system to minimize the risk of currency volatility on the business and financial results.
- Providing FP&A support and completing assignments related to budgeting, forecasting, bank syndicate annual business plans and other quarterly forecasting related activities.
- Researching and providing technical/analytical support to Treasurer/AT on the topics such as refinancing existing debt, credit facilities, capital structure and capital market activities.
- Providing technical expertise on the company’s hedging activities, working closely with the business units to forecast exposure/minimize risks, and engaging with counterparties and third-party service providers.
- Supporting the External Reporting and Controllership with supporting deliverables for the preparation of periodic SEC reporting filings and monthly/quarterly Treasury accounting related activities.
- Working to increase the visibility of global currency exposure through the increased use of electronic data collection, currency trading, management reporting, counterparty management, and Treasury system maintenance.
- Management of interest rate and commodity exposures including subsequent hedging activities.
- Preparation and communication of timely credit facility/covenant metrics.
- Supporting the review, analysis and exploration of various supply chain/customer financing activities.
- Supporting subsidiary financing strategies based on the cash flow forecasts from operating subsidiaries with a goal of reducing interest expense and financial risk.
- Teaming with Business Finance, Global Business Services, Controllership and other functional leaders within region on various business and regulatory issues.
- Researching economic trends to determine emerging issues and proactive solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with SOX controls, internal and external reporting requirements. Assisting with the development of global policies and processes related to Treasury and cash management with a focus on strengthening compliance and controls.
- Partnering with the wider Treasury team to drive automation and process efficiencies as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; an MBA or Masters of Accounting a plus. You will be a CTP or equivalent. Active CPA is an advantage.
In addition, you will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your Resume to Mike Richards via email@example.com or call +1 312 612 0933 to discuss further.