Reporting into the CFO the primary responsibilities of the Treasury Director will be to deal with cash management for all companies within the group. To work closely with Accounting, Tax and other affected departments. To manage global cash, banking, debt, insurance and other activities as well as support the CFO as required.
- Bank accounts maintenance
- Management of Intercompany Netting Department
- Liaison with all banks, foreign and domestic
- Overseeing all cash management functions
- Conducting investment of excess cash within established risk guidelines
- Reviewing all spot rate quotes for foreign exchange receipts/payments
- Executing currency hedge programs approved by management.
- Forecasting weekly cash requirements, and proposing investment cash repatriations
- Determining and managing the monthly funding requirements
- Monitoring bank service fees
- Preparing the quarterly Bank Compliance Certificates
- Reporting and forecasting
- Projecting the consolidated cash flow by month for budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Preparing actual cash flow reports and quarterly working capital analysis report
- Overseeing the accounting and recording of all foreign exchange/hedge transactions
- Implementing Global Purchasing Card Program
- Working with EVP of Operations in addressing all commercial risk management functions including renewals
- Maintaining the treasury policies and procedures
- Managing, directing and developing Staff Account performing cash management and general accounting functions
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA.
You will possess a minimum of 10 years professional experience with at least 5 years in Finance and accounting management (i.e. Treasury, Accounting Manager)
In addition, you will have a minimum 3 years international finance/accounting management experience working for multinational companies.
Working knowledge of FRS is desirable.
You will also have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills as well as knowledge of JD Edwards, Cognos and Microsoft products including Access.
This is an exciting opportunity with broad scope for a proactive, forward-thinking treasury professional looking to implement new ideas to continue to drive the company’s global success.