We are delighted to have been retained by Multi-Color on an exciting new opportunity for an International Treasury Manager to contribute towards the growth and success of their ever-expanding global company.
Established in 1916, the Multi-Color Corporation (MCC) is a global label solutions provider and one of the world’s largest label companies operating in the following sectors: Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Specialty Consumer Products, and Wine & Spirits.
The company serves international brand owners around the world with business interests in the North, Central and South America, Europe, South Africa, China and South-East Asia.
Reporting to the Corporate Treasurer this newly created role represents the Global Treasury team within Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running daily international treasury operations including Multi-Currency Cash Pooling for the group
- Acting as the lead point of contact for all European treasury matters as the group continues its path to standardisation of all treasury processes within Europe and at a later stage the Asia-Pacific region
- The integration of existing and newly acquired subsidiary operations into the recently launched European banking and pooling initiative
- Assisting with the formation and operation of the global FX risk management program
- Being a key contributor in the design of strategic Global Treasury objectives and their delivery to internal customers located in European business units and beyond
The role will be based in the UK, in Daventry, Glasgow or Cwmbran (based on successful candidate preference) with up to 20% travel to European subsidiary locations as needed and periodic trips to the Corporate Treasury Head Office based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The successful candidate is likely to be a graduate in a finance or related discipline who possesses at least 7 years relevant work experience gained within a global multinational within corporate treasury or accounting.
Previous operations experience of international cash and liquidity management techniques is essential, along with operational experience of FX Risk Management programs and processes ideally within an international group.
Prior experience of SAP, Hyperion and Reval TMS is preferred, as is experience of working remotely from management.
The successful individual will possess excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to self-start whilst being dynamic, self-driven and detail orientated.
They must also be fluent in both spoken and written English with other European languages being highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity with broad scope for a proactive, forward-thinking treasury professional looking to implement new ideas to continue to drive the company’s global success. Along with a competitive salary and the opportunity to travel predominantly within Europe to support Controllers in Italy, France, Belgium and Germany amongst other locations, there will also be the flexibility to work remotely when necessary.
With regular acquisition activity, Multi-Color offers a challenging but rewarding role, for an individual with a keen eye for problem solving and improving processes.
We can’t wait to speak to you about this fantastic career opportunity!