We are proudly supporting a good client of ours who are on the look out for a Junior Treasury Analyst to come on board and support the team. They’re a global recruitment process business with over 7000 employees who deliver their services in over 90 countries.
Reports to the Group Treasury Manager. The purpose of this role is to perform all day to day Treasury activities of the Group through a centralised treasury function.
- Work closely with other departments within Finance (namely AR & AP)
- Preparation of Daily Cash analysis at group level
- Reconciliation of 80+ group multi-currency bank accounts
- Work collaboratively with colleagues at the Group’s chosen corporate banks to ensure that all bank related matters are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Liaising directly with banks for transaction queries, signatory mandates and account openings
- Daily payment processing
- Day-to-day cash/bank balance management, short term (daily) cash flow forecasting to ensure the business has funds in the correct countries to fulfil its necessary cash commitments
- Maintenance of robust controls related to treasury matters
- Currency and FX hedging and trading
- Monthly bank account analysis and reporting
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Sophie Holland via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.