This is an exciting time to join a Fortune 500 listed company.
Reporting to the Treasury Director, they are seeking a highly motivated Lead Treasury Analyst who will serve as a key member of the Treasury Team.
The Analyst will play a key role in the treasury operations team for the company. Among other responsibilities, the role will manage cash management activities and processes, including timely execution of cash positioning, short term cash forecasting, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Manage execution of treasury cash management processes, including daily cash positioning, 90-day short term cash forecasting, intercompany cash pool, and bank files (reporting, confirmation and payment files)
- Execute daily treasury operations through Treasury Management System (Reval)
- Lead day to day troubleshooting of these cash management activities via bank interactions
- Execute internal and external funds transfers as needed (wires, ACH)
- Invest excess operating cash to generate additional interest income (time deposits, money market funds) aligned with investment policy
- Lead process improvement for 90-day short-term cash forecast, including analytical review of historical data
- Support execution implementations of new products and services for the cash operations team (lockbox, controlled disbursement, payroll, fraud mitigation, positive pay & ACH/Wire payment files)
- Execute back-office confirmations and settlements for FX and Commodity spot/hedging transactions
- Play a key role updating treasury executive dashboards on a monthly basis
- Proactively identify operational data to support improvement and standardization of day-to-day cash operations
The successful candidate is likely to have a Bachelor’s degree preferably with emphasis in business administration, finance, accounting, or economics.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Designation or MBA Preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in treasury cash management or related areas
- Work experience with treasury management system (such as Reval) preferred
- Ability to work under ambiguity and independently prioritize assignments/projects with a high sense of urgency
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your Resume to Mike Richards via email@example.com or call +1 312 612 0933 to discuss further.