This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist consultancy who believe their work should never be about the quick sale or the short-term fix but about being there to support treasury teams to evolve into strategic assets in their own right. They focus on outcomes, not hours worked and believe strongly in helping individuals achieve their professional goals and not on the success of a company roadmap
Under the guidance of the regional Associate Director you will be responsible for the successful running of Treasury Systems implementation projects within the region. You will be accountable for maintaining our high standards of delivery both in your own work and that of more junior team members, and for the pro-active identification and mitigation of project and risks and issues, in the process building long standing and trusted relationships with out clients.
Based on your prior experience and technical expertise you’ll also be expected to bring through junior members of the team as a mentor in our Early Talent scheme. You’ll perform these activities across multiple systems, both SaaS, Cloud and On-premise, and take ownership of your own learning to fill gaps in your functional knowledge of these systems. You’ll also be expected to design comprehensive and elegant solutions to complex functional, procedural and organisational problems presented by our clients, and to clearly and concisely present these both verbally and in writing.
Personal development is also a critical part of our consulting team, where you will be supported and encouraged to widen your industry knowledge, and use this knowledge to promote our online presence, contributing to regular Blogs published to our website on emerging market trends and technology enhancements relevant to our corporate treasury clients.
Main Role Objectives
The following core objectives are associated with this role:
- Maintain personal utilisation of >80%
- Ensure team members on projects are delivering timely and on-budget project outcomes
- Drive adoption of our digital delivery approach on projects across our teams and play and active leadership role to other consultants on how to use our tools.
- Act as a formal mentor to junior members of the team under the Early Talent programme where required, and as an escalation point/project sponsor on smaller client engagements
- Ensure post-implementation survey results from clients are consistently exceeding expectations by driving standards up of professionalism and quality of deployment, both in your own work, and by raising standards of junior members of the team.
- Pro-actively manage Risks and Issues on projects, including careful and clear management of client expectations to draw-out and explain key decisions and mitigation actions where necessary.
- Take ownership for your personal development both from an industry knowledge perspective and a consulting soft-skills perspective. We will always support our resources who take initiative for their own development.
- Support our on-line presence by writing twice yearly Blogs on developments in the industry and/or product developments from key technology providers, under the guidance of company Directors and Associates.
- Take an active role in our internal initiatives, where required creating and documenting standards for our’ delivery tools, and providing internal training to colleagues to encourage adoption and knowledge transfer.
- Ensure adherence to our Early Talent mentoring programme for graduate intake, ensuring all graduates are assigned an appropriate mentor, and coaching of mentors themselves where necessary.
Who You Will Work With
Working within our Implementation function, you’ll typically be working in teams of 2-5 alongside other Implementation, Identification, and Improvement colleagues. Our Implementation function delivers implementation and project management services across a number of leading Treasury Management Systems, as well as servicing our strategic partnership with Uniun as their exclusive implementation partner world-wide.
With the continued proliferation of Treasury Management Systems to increasing numbers of corporate treasuries, and in particular a
continued move towards the cloud, our Implement function powered by our proprietary deployment methodologies, and cloud based
project management, testing and process repository platforms continues to grow year on year. process repository platforms continues
to grow year on year.
- 6 years+ background in TMS systems implementation with
deep knowledge in at least one major SaaS TMS offering
- Demonstrable industry understanding of corporate Treasury
and wider Finance operations
- Ability to understand and deliver according to proprietary
implementation methodologies using evolving technologies
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and non-verbal,
both internally and client-facing. Strong interest in mentoring junior team members
- Ideally a Master’s degree and/or vocational experience in emerging
technologies (AI, Distributed Ledgers etc)