We are delighted to have been retained to recruit a Senior Director of Foreign Exchange to work for NIKE in their company headquarters based in Beaverton, Oregon.
NIKE, Inc., is an American multinational corporation and a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities.
Operating segments for the NIKE brand include: North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Greater China, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Reporting to the Vice President of Financial Risk Management, the Senior Director of Global FX Risk Management will lead NIKE’s FX Risk Management team, including team members in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Leading, building and developing a diverse and talented global team that is a talent hub for treasury
- Leveraging Foreign Exchange, hedging and portfolio management strategies to lessen financial risk and optimize value
- Collaborating across Finance and other functions to enhance the ability of the enterprise to perform its business planning function
- Managing internal and external banking and portfolio management relationships
- Delivering Executive level communication across the function, specific focus on delivering insights to the CFO and Board
- Leading with a global mindset, ensuring the strategies and tactics are the best-integrated solutions for the corporation
- Analyzing and forecasting future Foreign Exchange trends, impacts and risks
- Acting as a leader within the Treasury function to enable the growth and strategy of the department
- Developing and communicating strategies to respond to macroeconomic risks/opportunities facing the enterprise
Ideally, you will be a graduate in a Business, Finance, Accounting or related degree as well as a corporate treasury professional with at least 10 years of treasury experience gained within a multinational corporate.
You will have a deep understanding and expertise in foreign exchange/trading at a large multinational corporation as well as broad treasury experience, with at least 3 years in functions other than Foreign Exchange.
As an individual you will;
- demonstrate an ability to effectively lead, develop, and retain a diverse and talented team
- be passionate for leading and building an engaged and inspired team
- have a passion for capital markets and macroeconomics
- demonstrate an ability to lead transformation
- have strong knowledge of investment banking, banking relationship and portfolio management
- exposure to or experience of a global and/or consumer products oriented business would provide a distinct advantage
Because it’s NIKE!
You will be working at the global headquarters of the world’s leading sports brand.
You will play an integral role in the management and development of FX risk management for the global enterprise.
The role itself forms part of the talent succession plan for both Treasury and Finance as a whole.
This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference to the success of the company.
If your experience matches this role and you wish to apply for this exciting position, then please send your resume, details of current remuneration to NIKE’s retained consultants at The Treasury Recruitment Company.
Any resumes sent to NIKE either directly or via another agency will be forwarded to The Treasury Recruitment Company.
Please note you must already have a VISA to work in the USA or be a US citizen to apply for this role – sponsorship will not be offered.