The Treasury Recruitment Company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global FinTech provider who specialize in the delivery of innovative solutions that deliver 100% bank visibility, consolidate cash information, manage end-to-end payment processing, and achieve automated custom reporting.
As the Payment Implementation Consultant you will be the SME in the set up of the payments, testing and delivering the full solution to the clients.
Other responsibilities include;
- SFTP set up with the clients TEST and PROD.
- Assist API and AL2 setup.
- Gathering Bank payment specifications, understanding and documenting.
- Able to clearly explain the payment specifications back to the client, providing clear guidance on setup.
- Payment testing with Banks via email, swift test, MyStanards or SFTP test environments.
- Monitoring of the payment testing, providing clear precise updates to the Head of Implementation and the clients.
You will ideally possess banking or FinTech experience, with a key understanding of payment clearing systems and payment types e.g. RGTS, FasterPay, BACs and SEPA.
You will have a good knowledge of XML and SWIFT payment types with an understanding of payments guidelines, scheme rules and regulatory framework.
A keen interest in FinTech technology and the banking industry is essential to develop in this exciting position.
For more information and/or to apply please get in touch.
Please note you must already have a VISA to work in the UK or be an EU citizen to apply for this role.