The Treasury Recruitment Company
The Treasury Recruitment Company are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher to join our team based in our Surrey, office in Farnham.
The Treasury Recruitment Company is a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in the global Treasury recruitment market, supporting clients and candidates across the UK, Europe and the USA , we are proud to be recognized as one of the leading names in the industry.
We need a Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher to support our UK Recruiter and the head of our US Division to source and select candidates, build strong relationships through networking and ultimately help match the right people to the right jobs!
You will support the team by ensuring there is a constant pool of talent coming through to the Consultants.
As the Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher you will provide essential support to the team. This will be a varied and fast-paced role, where no two days are the same.
Key duties will include;
- Researching candidates and companies through social media sites, such as LinkedIn and Google
- Communicating with new and existing candidates via phone and email
- Updating the internal recruitment database to log call and email activities as well as updating any other relevant candidate information (i.e. salary updates, address changes)
- Ensuring registration forms are completed and registered correctly on the database
- Posting and updating job adverts on the website and social media sites: Twitter, LinkedIn
- Screening and helping the Consultants shortlist candidates for roles
- Preparing CVs ready for submission to clients when needed
- Arranging interviews and diary management on behalf of the UK and US Consultant
- Assisting the MD on larger campaigns and with ad hoc projects as and when required (i.e. salary surveys, marketing activities)
- Answering, screening and transferring incoming calls (in the absence of the Office Administrator)
- Dealing with and responding to email queries
Being a small business, the successful candidate will need to be flexible to the changing needs of the company. It is a ‘roll your sleeves up’ environment where we all chip in and support each other so strong team working skills will be important.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you should love talking to people!
- Excellent administrative skills
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to accept coaching/direction in a positive manner
- A positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
- The ability to work in a target-oriented environment with speed and efficiency
Benefits & Long-Term Opportunity
This is a perfect time to join the business as we go through a period of growth and expansion. The role of Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher will evolve in line with this and will offer the opportunity to progress to Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant level in time.
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current salary expectations and a few words about why you feel you are suited to this role.