The Treasury Recruitment Company
An experienced treasury specialist is required to join this thriving global corporate.
The Financial Risk Senior Analyst acts as a business partner for the assigned remit, accountable for your stakeholders to achieve business objectives in operational effectiveness and efficiency, reliable financial reporting and compliance with laws, regulations and standards. As a treasury expert, you are to give expert advice, offering insights, ideas and recommendations on topics that impact the business, whilst ensuring that the key messages of your expertise area are understood and followed. You will align your work and the relevant expertise area strategy, by proactively planning and completing activity, with accuracy and on‐time deliverables. You will ensure a strong focus on the alignment of their Values. You will design, interpret, apply and uphold their policies and procedures with a high degree of customer focus and confidentiality.
As Financial Risk Senior Analyst, you will report to the Financial Risk Manager and the below tasks are entrusted to you:
- Company‐wide management of the Liquidity / FX / Interest / Commodity / Credit risks & Investments
- Management of the company cash planning & forecasting
- Suggest / Define optimal risk mitigation strategies to cover market risks and ensure the efficiency of the hedging
- Best Execution in dealing all instruments (Spot, forward, swaps, options, structured products…) required for the coverage of their worldwide activities (FX, Interest, Liquidity, Commodity)
- Manage the relationship with Banks
- Advise and communicate on their macro‐economic risks
- Manage the advisory on market risks during the bid phase
- Prepare the reporting for the company long term liquidity forecast & financials results
- Support for the Update of the company Financial Risk & Investment Policies
- Support for the administration & design of the company cash planning IT system
Accounting and Controlling
- Support for the monitoring & accounting of the loans, derivatives & financial income/ expense results
- Support for the hedge accounting practices
- Control the monthly operation and validate the hedging strategies provide the desired results
- Ensure internal control and proper segregation of duties are applied within the Financial Risk Management Team
You will ideally hold a Masters Degree in Finance or Economics and a CFA would be considered a strong advantage. You will have successful experience in either Corporate Treasury or Banking and be a results-oriented individual with strong analytical skills. A strong macro‐economic understanding coupled with strong IT skills (Advanced excel, database knowledge & basic programming) is highly beneficial and fluency in English is essential (French would be a strong asset). Sufficient accounting knowledge to understand the impact of trading on the balance sheet and income statement is desirable.
If you like the sound of this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Dan Welham on +44 203 603 4448 or email@example.com to discuss further.