We are delighted to be recruiting for Under Armour on an exciting opportunity for a Senior Global Treasury Manager to work in their company headquarters based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Under Armour, Inc. are the maker of performance athletic clothing and technology.
Their vision is to empower athletes globally by becoming the industry leading innovator, marketer and distributor of branded performance athletic apparel, footwear and accessories.
Their locker room of athlete endorsers include top performers in football, basketball, soccer, and baseball and you are the official footwear supplier of the NFL and MLB and partners with the NBA.
As a group they sell online, by catalog, and through more than 25,000 retail and outlet stores worldwide.
As Senior Global Treasury Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the Company’s FX and interest rate risk management activities.
Specific responsibilities include managing FX and interest risk for the global company, overseeing the daily and monthly execution of the Company’s hedging strategy, coordinating cross-over functions between FX and global cash management, and analysing strategies for structuring and raising debt in the capital markets.
The Senior Manager will also act as advisor and business partner to Business Units and Continents in the areas of FX and interest rates.
- Managing the global execution of the Company hedging strategies to mitigate exposure to significant FX and Interest Rate risk.
- Overseeing balance sheet hedge program execution.
- Recommending and executing cash flow and net investment hedge strategies.
- Monitoring interest rate risk, developing recommendations, and leading the execution of the strategy to manage risk within established guidelines.
- Partnering with banking providers to evaluate/enhance existing hedging programs.
- Preparing monthly accounting reconciliations.
- Leading monthly FX hedge committee meetings with Senior Leadership.
- Forecasting other Income and the impact of Cash Flow hedges.
- Performing sensitivity analysis on budgets & forecasts due to movements in FX rates.
- Distribution of planning and accounting FX rates.
- Establishing key banking relationships and negotiation of counterparty agreements such as ISDAs.
- Monitoring and advising on counterparty credit risk throughout the organization.
- Analyzing and managing international cash flow/cash needs and investments
- Evaluating and recommending comprehensive strategies to structure and raise debt capital including long term cash forecasting and evaluating alternatives.
Ideally you will be a graduate in a Finance or Accounting related degree who possesses a professional qualification such as an MBA or CTP.
You will have a minimum of 8 years of treasury experience gained within a large multinational company. Experience with treasury workstation and SAP would be a distinct advantage.
You will be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of world’s leading multinational companies.
A unique opportunity that will offer someone the chance to work in a high profile and challenging role with broad responsibilities.