The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are excited to be recruiting for a Fortune 500 company who are also one of the global leaders in the petrochemical industries!!!
The objective of this role is to develop the financing strategy and optimal capital structure for the group and its individual entities, along with leading all group financing activities worldwide, including bonds, commercial debt, sukuks, commercial paper, project financing, leasing, inter-company loans and capital contributions as appropriate. It also ensures short and long-term funding availability for the group and its entities.
On the CFS side, core responsibilities include monitoring financial risk and implementing risk policies for FX and interest rates, managing financial institutional relationship and setting and monitoring monetary exposure limits to them.
The role reports directly to the Director of COFS as well as having direct reports; so being a team player is key!
- Management and Strategic Contribution: You will have to provide input to the COFS manager regarding annual business plans covering the operational objectives and specific goals.
- Financing, Funding and Corporate Financial Risk Management: This will involve ensuring that all long-term funding for the corporation is met which includes monitoring liquidity positions and anticipating needs.
- Stake holder Management: You will monitor and report CFS performance to the COFS manager and assist the Sr Manager, COFS, Treasurer and CFO in managing relationships with financial institutions.
- Governance Policy & Providers: Ensure detailed adherence to the standard processes, policies and procedures related to Global Financing
- Staff and Organizational Development: You will provide visible and active mentoring and staff development
You will have achieved a Degree in Finance or Commerce, with an MBA highly desirable. You will have a minimum of 10 years’ Treasury/Finance experience, managing financing across multiple entities and experience of negotiating with third parties with a demonstrated record of deal/transaction closure.
You are confident in your abilities to present complex financing proposals to Senior Management, with an expert knowledge of financing techniques, markets and instruments. You will be of an analytical nature with the ability to set up financial analysis and interpret results; and will possess strong leadership skills as well as the ability to support less-experienced staff