The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Senior Manager to join this exciting area of the Treasury world!
You will play a key role in developing and nurturing strategic client relationships, leveraging the global footprint and networks, whilst leading highly skilled and experienced treasury engagement teams to deliver exceptional client service and high quality treasury non-audit and audit engagements.
- Financial Risk Analytics / Advisory (across FX, IR and commodities), including Policy / Governance, Processes and Controls;
- Financial Valuations Advisory – for financial products across the FX, IR and commodity markets;
- Treasury Risk Systems Advisory –for in-house implementations and / or outsourced services;
- Financial Instruments Accounting – IFRS 9, IFRS 7, IFRS 13, FAS 133 / ASU 815 etc.; and / or
- Specialist Financial Instruments Accounting – Transactions / Deals support, Structured Transactions support
- Building skills and technical capability within the team to support the delivery of high-quality treasury non-audit and audit engagements.
- Coaching and developing junior staff members.
- Delivering technical accounting advice across a range of clients – both non-audit and audit clients.
- Creating / developing industry insights and market leading thought leadership on topical treasury matters, including treasury strategy, treasury digital / technology, treasury operations, risk management and accounting.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will hold professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA or an equivalent or alternatively a professional Finance qualification i.e. CFA or an equivalent. It would also be desirable that you would have previous experience of working within a large consultancy firm, as well as being a member/ associate member of ACT or AMCT.
Throughout your career you will have gained a strong experience of leading non-audit and audit engagements in a Senior Manager role or at a similar level.
Possessing excellent technical accounting knowledge across IFRS and US GAAP.
You will posses a minimum of three of these skills:
- Financial Risk Management (across FX, IR and / or commodities), including Policy / Governance, Processes and Controls;
- Financial Valuations – for derivatives and cash market instruments;
- Treasury Risk Systems – Reval, Chatham Financial, Visual Risk etc.;
- M&A Transactions / Deals; and / or
- Structured Transactions, including securitisations, supplier financing arrangements etc.
You will have strong people management skills is key as well as an experience of developing and managing a team of professional staff. Along with a proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary and / or cross-border teams.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in delivering high quality results and outcomes.
This is an exciting area of the business. In the role you, will benefit from a truly global experience and working with some of the companies high profile clients, including the top-tier of FTSE listed non-audit and audit clients. In return for helping them build a better working world, you can expect excellent career and development opportunities within a dynamic and collaborative environment.