The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are excited to be recruiting for a Fortune 500 company who are also one of the global leaders in the petrochemical industries!!!
The objective of this role is to develop the financing strategy and optimal capital structure for the group and its individual entities, along with leading all group financing activities worldwide, including bonds, commercial debt, sukus, commercial paper, project financing, leasing, inter-company loans and capital contributions as appropriate. It also ensures short and long-term funding availability for the group and its entities.
On the OFS side, core responsibilities include conducting Treasury related due diligence on new opportunity capture (including M&A and major capital projects), reviewing material contracts and venture structures and advising on financial risk/exposure including contractual undertakings, FX, commodity pricing, and proposes mitigations. Further responsible include preparing all bank agreements for Treasury, working closely with the appropriate team (e.g. Cash Management), and all Treasury policies for OpCo financing and decision support activities
The role reports directly to the Director of COFS as well as having the Senior Specialist OFS reporting into you; so being a tea, player is key!
- Management and Strategic Contribution: You will have to provide input to the COFS manager regarding annual business plans covering the operational objectives and specific goals.
- Financing, Funding and Corporate Financial Risk Management: This will involve ensuring that all long-term funding for the operating companies and affiliates are met. As well as identifying appropriate funding sources that you will lead and arrange.
- Decision Support & Opco Financial Risk Management: You will be proactively participating of efforts to capture new business opportunities and provide assessment and advise on financial risk mitigations.
- Stake holder Management: You will represent the group to Financial Institutions as needed, and monitor/ report the OFS performance to the Snr Manager and Treasurer as and when is required
- Governance Policy & Providers: Ensure detailed adherence to the standard processes, policies and procedures related to Global Financing
You will have achieved a Degree in Finance or Commerce, with an MBA highly desirable. You will have a minimum of 10 years’ Treasury/Finance experience, managing financing across multiple entities and experience of negotiating with third parties with a demonstrated record of deal/transaction closure.
You are confident in your abilities to present complex financing proposals to Senior Management, with an expert knowledge of financing techniques, markets and instruments. You will be of an analytical nature with the ability to set up financial analysis and interpret results; and will possess strong leadership skills as well as the ability to support less-experienced staff.