We extremely pleased to have been instructed to recruit a Senior Treasury Analyst for a newly carved out Privately Backed Global Corporate group who are based in Columbus, Ohio, USA
They are a provider of global engineering solutions who help their customers improve the performance of their own businesses. They support their customers’ through production facilities located in the Americas, Asia and Europe that enables them to provide a truly integrated manufacturing process whilst providing local access to solutions and advice.
Their continuous focus on sustainability has enabled them to consistently grow the business for over 100 years!
As the Senior Treasury Analyst, you will take responsibility for;
- Helping manage global cash management functions including day-to-day operations, cash concentration and funding requirements for the business
- Ensuring visibility into global cash by establishing, maintaining and managing the cash forecasting and positioning processes to determine adequate liquidity for working capital needs and investment of short term excess cash
- Coordinating cross-functionally and globally to consolidate data and generate cash forecast reporting for Management
- Supporting management of inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections
- Assisting in management of FX exposures and execution of hedges per Board approved policies
- Helping manage banking and financial institution relationships, including negotiation and management of bank and service fees, as well as implementing new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations
- Supporting technology implementation projects including IT strategy, bank connectivity strategies, vendor selections and implementation of a Treasury Management System
- Helping manage financial reporting requirements and other ad-hoc reporting
- Providing oversight and consolidation for bank guarantees and letters of credit portfolio globally
- Assisting in ensuring debt and interest expense portfolio properly and efficiently maintained
- Helping to develop formal Treasury policies, processes and procedures
- Maintaining a strong culture of customer service to internal operating, finance, legal, HR as well as external constituencies
- Assisting in on-going refinements to control and fraud prevention capabilities
Ideally you will have;
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, general business, other required.
- 3-7 years relevant Treasury experience
- Demonstrated experience in cash management and cash flow forecasting essential. Other FP&A and/or analytical finance experience helpful
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Intellectual curiosity and strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills essential. Power Point, Bloomberg, other preferred
- Experience working in a global environment
- Bilingual and/or multilingual preferred, but not required
- Eligibility to work in the USA.
Maybe you want to be part of a brand-new team where you can influence and lead the development of a global treasury department from the very beginning, safe in the knowledge that as a group they have been successful for over 100 years.
How often do you get the opportunity to make a real difference to the growth and development of a treasury team from the very start?