As a key member of a small, centralised group treasury team based at the head office of a rapidly growing FTSE-listed multinational technology company, the Senior Treasury Analyst will support the Group Treasurer in the management of key treasury tasks, including:
- Cash and liquidity management including cash flow forecasting
- Funding and bank facility management
- Foreign exchange (“FX”) management
- Counterparty credit risk management
- Bank relationship management
- Operational treasury – policy and procedures, systems and reporting
The ideal individual will have at least 4 years’ experience in a corporate treasury / finance environment and will be able to demonstrate understanding of key treasury tasks, including:
- Cashflow forecasting
- FX management
- Intercompany transaction management
- Payment and banking controls
They will be a strong relationship builder, with the ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst working autonomously with minimal supervision.
Experience and application of compliance, regulatory requirements, internal controls and documented processes is essential, along with knowledge of banking and payment processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a brand new role and really make it your own. In what is an extremely busy and exciting time for the company, the Senior Treasury Analyst will have the opportunity to grow and develop whilst offering new ideas to create and improve the existing treasury structure.