This is an independent company within the aerospace and energy markets. Their plethora of systems and components optimize the performance of commercial, business and military aircraft, ground vehicles and other equipment.
Their energy-related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy-related industrial equipment. The company’s innovative approach helps customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment. Their customers include leading original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products.
This position will be responsible for independently leading Treasury activities and analysis such as FX risk management, capital and debt structure analysis, debt management, internal and external reporting, regulatory compliance (including SOX & Dodd-Franks requirements).
The position will evaluate, recommend, and implement process improvements to include the implementation of technology solutions such as a Treasury Management System and robotic process automation. The position will act as a back-up for all cash management activities.
- Partner with other Treasury analysts in executing daily cash management and banking duties to maintain efficient operations with sufficient liquidity
- Using quantitative and statistical analysis, support Treasury activities such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A) analysis, capital and debt structure analysis, capital markets issuances, etc.
- Manage debt compliance requirements as well as compliance with regulatory reporting requirements, including SOX reporting compliance
- Prepare or review ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages for accuracy & completeness and submit to leader for approval
- Manage bank account administration coordinating the opening or closing of accounts, all Know Your Customer (KYC) activity, maintenance of master account files, etc.
- Evaluate, propose and support foreign exchange (FX) risk management execution
- Manage Treasury systems and support system implementation initiatives within and without the Treasury department
- Assist Treasury leadership in identifying emerging technology solutions related to Treasury activities that can drive process standardization and increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead and/or review SOX documentation quarterly and approve for submission
- Perform cost/benefit analyses on Treasury project proposals
- Manage and coordinate intercompany loan activity
The successful candidate is likely to be a graduate in a finance or related degree with at least 5 years treasury expertise, a treasury or accounting qualification would be a distinct advantage. They will be experienced in Treasury systems such as Treasury Management Systems, FX trading platforms, bank portals, ERP systems, etc.
Other area of expertise include;
- Excellent knowledge of international treasury operations
- Experience with cash forecasting systems and FX exposure management systems
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial tools
- Ability to exercise independent judgment. Display strong research/analysis skills and use findings to make recommendations to senior management
Call us on 312 612 0933 or 727 538 7706