Our client is the worlds leading and most innovative healthcare companies. They are now looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to be based in their Exposure Management team based in Beerse, Belgium. Their hybrid policy is 2 days working from home, 3 days in the office.
Being part of the FX team handling the company’s worldwide currency position, you will work in an exciting environment. Besides the day-to-day support on the foreign risk management activities, you will enrich the team by applying your strong analytical skills on the new challenges put to the exposure management environment.
- Conclude foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives within the framework of the procedures and policies.
- Perform monthly operations on intercompany netting settlement, including but not limited to consolidating intercompany netting position, identifying trends and anomalies etc.
- Analyse, assess, and report the performance of our financial counterparties.
- Perform ad hoc analysis such as impact assessments on the budget and company results.
- Advise the company’s entities, senior management, and other domains within treasury on FX related matters.
- Assist in the revaluation of the financial instruments (mark-to-market), as well as the analysis and the reporting of the results.
- Co-responsible for the operation, optimization and the control of the different systems, procedures, and techniques all within the respective hedge accounting guidelines.
- Act as a project team member representing Exposure Management in ongoing and upcoming projects. This entails the gathering of requirements, investigation and analysis, close collaboration with IT, testing, implementation, and reporting to management.
You will be business partnering with
- Financial counterparties
- Entities worldwide
- External and internal audit
- All treasury departments globally
- Have a Master’ degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Proven experience and knowledge in financial markets, standard hedging products, settlement systems and treasury transaction processing
- Have min 2 years of working experience in Treasury/Banking
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Passionate about taking ownership and driven to move issues and questions into resolution.
- Possess attention to detail and excellent analytical skills, can handle complex matters while keeping the big picture intact.
- Demonstrate resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Self-starter who can take initiatives and open for new challenges.
- Able to manage your own workload and prioritize.
- Act as a team player
- Willing to travel occasionally.
What is in it for you?
- An exciting and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments.
- Connecting to other organizations and networking at corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
- Meal vouchers, Hospitalization insurance, Pension fund
- Balanced and active work environment (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace).
This job is based in Beerse, Belgium. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send me your CV in English to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.