Our Client is an independent designer, manufacturer and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for aerospace and industrial markets. For 150 years, they have focused their resources and expertise on delivering proven systems that perform under incredible demands. Their customers rely on them to help them address and solve the challenges associated with global efficiency initiatives – from reducing emissions, to increasing energy efficiency, to helping them introduce alternative energy sources.
Our clients global footprint expands to 42 locations in 13 countries. Their world-class manufacturing plants, offices and test facilities create the products and solutions that are an essential part of the technology that changes the world.
This position will be responsible for leading the US cash management activities of the company and ensuring that daily liquidity needs are met. This position will consult with international offices regarding cash management best practices and enforce cash policies and practices. This position will evaluate, recommend, and implement Treasury services and products from banking partners and other third parties. The position will also be responsible for bank account management as well as internal cash reporting activities.
- Execute daily cash positioning activities and optimize short-term borrowing or investment needs.
- Administer bank account management including portal administration, opening and closing of accounts, entitlement management, account registry, and signatory oversight.
- Prepare, review and submit journal entries associated with cash management activities.
- Prepare or review ad hoc, monthly and quarterly reporting packages for internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate or approve various corporate payments via wire or ACH.
- Generate and review daily banking reports.
- Monitor cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances and unusual items are investigated
- Enhance controls and maintain compliance with the company’s policies and procedures, including SOX and other audit requests.
- Develop, maintain, and improve a US cash forecast.
- Prepare weekly cash reports for senior management.
- Reconcile cash accounts monthly.
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes to more effectively management the cash management function.
- Propose, improve, and maintain the corporate cash management policies/procedures.
- Monitor and report cash pool activity.
- Collaborate with AR/AP, Accounting, Tax, and Audit on Treasury and company initiatives.
- Maintain best practices related to fraud prevention & detection.
- Cross train other members of Treasury on cash management.
- Be cross trained in other analysts’ responsibilities.
- Mentor junior analysts in best practices and analytical techniques.
- Assist in other projects and initiatives as required.
- 7+ years Corporate Treasury work experience, preferably with a multi-national company.
- A US Bachelors Degree in Arts/Sciences – BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Management with emphasis in Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of international treasury operations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Experienced with Treasury systems such as Treasury Management Systems, FX trading platforms, bank portals, ERP systems, etc.
- Attention to details and sound decision-making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills, prioritizing workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial tools.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong team leadership abilities.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment. Display strong research/analysis skills and use findings to make recommendations to Leader.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Holly Jeffreys via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.