This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join one of the leading industrial engineering companies in the world, operating in more than 150 countries.
Reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager EMEA, you will participate in the implementation of the Global Cash Management Strategy and in the management of the Company’s bank relationships across Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.
- Managing one Treasury Analyst
- Negotiating and finalizing cash pool terms and conditions
- Managing the Company’s bank relationships in EMEA region
- Daily cash and liquidity management EMEA region
- Managing bank accounts EMEA
- Prepare and publish the Company’s Corporate Accounting Rates
- Develop and maintain Regional Treasury Policies, Procedures, Operational Guidelines
As the Senior Treasury Analyst, you will ideally have a Master’s Degree, with a Major in Finance although this is not essential.
You will possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Treasury Analyst in the Treasury department of a large international company.
You will have developed a good understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and cash management.
You will also be an energetic, creative, results-oriented person with a focus on value adding processes and customer service.
Fluent in English is a must with another European language an asset.
This is a great opportunity to work for a Multinational business offering an interesting and challenging position with great professional responsibility. You will have the chance to become part of a committed and successful treasury team offering many opportunities and challenges.