We are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a global industrial and mechatronic solution provider based in the Canton of Zurich, Switzerland.
Our client is strengthening their Treasury Function and are now looking for a motivated and driven Treasury Expert to join their team.
In this role, the successful individual will be responsible for supporting the company’s treasury operations such as managing cash flows, forecasting cash needs, and overseeing the company’s liquidity position.
- Support in maintaining liquidity structure (global multi-currency cash pool)
- Manage In-House-Bank, including IHB accounts reconciliation and interests calculation
- Review and check completeness of bank statements integration
- Reconcile Corporate Treasury bank accounts
- Review units cash forecasting submission, consolidate and analyze variances
- Financial deals back-office confirmation
- Treasury systems administration: Manage users, units, and static data
- Support units of the group on treasury topics
- Maintain bank signatories, bank mandates and analyse bank fees
- Review beneficiary details and payment templates
- Ad-hoc treasury reporting
- Maintain treasury records & documentation
- 3 years experience in a similar role within a global corporate
- Experience in managing a cash pooling structure
- Experience using & managing a TMS, ideally Kyriba
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preference for master’s degree
- English proficiency (written & verbal). German and/or French (is a big asset)
- High attention to detail
- Strong ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Valuable time management and prioritization skills
- Pro-active and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong organisational skills
- A team player who builds strong, trusting relationships with peers, team, and internal & external stakeholders
- Affinity with IT topics
We are legally compliant to recruit in Switzerland.