Our client is the worlds leading and most innovative healthcare companies. They are now looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to be based in their Global Settlements/Payment Factory team based in Beerse, Belgium. Their hybrid policy is 2 days working from home, 3 days in the office.
- The Global Settlements department acts as true Payment Factory . Almost all commercial supplier payments and travel & expense related payments for the company’s affiliates worldwide are settled through this department.Next to supporting the daily management of payments, we also implement large and exciting projects in payments globally. Depending on the priorities, we are looking for an enthusiastic team member who can support either of both areas.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIESDaily management
- Together with the other team members, you will ensure daily operations of our Treasury settlement systems
- Supervising all payment instructions, bank reconciliation, resolution of differences and addressing payment queries
- Providing reports related to month-end closings
- Identifying continuous improvements and challenging the status quo of Treasury settlement systems, processes and procedures
- Participating in ad-hoc tasks and transactional projects
- Taking ownership of documentation and act in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, audit and other legal requirements related to payments
- Depending on requirements and resources, you will act as core business lead or as team member to implement payment related projects
- Defining a project plan and/or following up on the implementation thereof
- Analyzing, gathering and documenting requirements in alignment and collaboration with all partners involved, including our IT team
- Organizing, coordinating and/or executing user acceptance testing
- Making sure training material is available and end users are accurately trained
In both areas, you will build good internal relationships with our other treasury departments and our business partners within Global Procurement, Finance and Shared Services organizations. You will keep them up to date by regularly setting up meetings to align on processes/projects and to discuss potential issues/risks.
You will also build great relationships with financial institutions worldwide and get the opportunity to benchmark with other corporates.
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics or equivalent.
- You are eager to learn, highly motivated, stress resistant and can adapt to change.
- You can handle own workload and set priorities.
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a Banking or Treasury environment
- You have attention to detail and analytical thinking while keeping the big picture as well
- You like to build inclusive internal and external relationships and collaboration across levels to build effective solutions
- You are passionate about taking ownership and driven to move issues and questions into resolution.
- You are a great teammate with an innovate approach that stimulates others.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
- We are open to international profiles as we are working in a diverse environment connecting with people all over the world.
What is in it for you?
- An exciting and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments.
- Connecting to other organizations and networking at corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
- Meal vouchers, Hospitalization insurance, Pension fund
- Balanced and active work environment (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace).
This job is based in Beerse, Belgium. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send me your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.