Our client is the worlds leading and most innovative healthcare companies. They are now looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to be based in their Regional Treasury Services Centre team based in Beerse, Belgium. Their hybrid policy is 2 days working from home, 3 days in the office.
The Regional Treasury Service Centre EMEA is the first point of contact and a strategic cross-sector business partner for all J&J affiliates with respect to treasury operations such as cash management, bank relations, foreign currency hedging, cash flow forecasting, capital structure management, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures (M&A&D).
- Lead all aspects of daily cash and liquidity management; monitor global trends and implement changes as needed to existing processes and policies. You follow the financial environment to identify trends, opportunities, and solutions for the markets.
- Manage relationship with key banking partners and financial institutions to monitor their service delivery and identify useful products and services for the country or regional solutions.
- Partner closely with tax and legal counsel to understand the regulatory environment and the financial restrictions within the markets.
- Supervise capital requirements and working capital investments and drive improvements on the capital structures.
- Work closely with EMEA business partners throughout all of Johnson & Johnson’s sectors to develop key processes to ensure adequate safety, liquidity, and financial controls for cash management and cash flow in support of the operating company and regional initiatives.
- Lead and ensure successful execution of M&A&D project integration for EMEA markets
- Partner with Business Unit Functions developing significant insights into their needs that can be supported by Treasury. Provide mentorship to and drive standard methodology with the management of the affiliates on capital structure, foreign currency and sovereign risk, dividend repatriation and other key treasury initiatives as they arise
- Lead the recruitment and development of your team. In so doing, you set objectives, provide mentoring and lead the performance evaluation and succession planning process.
- Treasury experience an advantage but not required.
- Validated leadership skills, combined with excellent communication and social skills
- Proven track record of developing staff at multiple levels in the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teammate mentality and ability to take leadership in a multifunctional Global team
- Confident in changing environments and adapting to changing needs.
- Proficiency in English is required.
What is in it for you?
- An exciting and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments.
- Connecting to other organizations and networking at corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
- Meal vouchers, Hospitalization insurance, Pension fund
- Balanced and active work environment (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace).
This job is based in Beerse, Belgium. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send me your CV in English to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.