Our client is the worlds leading and most innovative healthcare companies. They are now looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to be based in their Risk Control & Compliance team based in Beerse, Belgium. Their hybrid policy is 2 days working from home, 3 days in the office.
The Risk Control & Compliance Team
The RCC team Is a key player and shares responsibilities in the operational excellence of Treasury. It is related to all treasury processes and projects.
- Verifying, authorizing, and settling financial transactions
- Maintaining the user access to all Treasury applications
- Business partnering across the international treasury organization
- Identifying continuous improvements and challenging the status quo
- Supporting global cash visibility for all affiliates in the different regions (EMEA, ASPAC, US, LATAM)
- Financial reporting, by collecting and validating data from other teams and regions.
- Act as key stakeholder in Treasury projects
- Providing process and system expertise in relation to the execution of complex transactions and settlements worldwide (i.e., acquisitions)
You will be business partnering with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis, including:
- External banks
- Affiliates worldwide
- External and internal audit
- Currency exposure, investments, accounting and cash management teams
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer, MBA …) or equivalent.
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant finance or treasury experience
- You are a team player and have a global mindset.
- You have attention to detail and analytical thinking while keeping the big picture as well.
- You can handle own workload and set priorities
- You can influence/impact decisions, challenge status quo, collaborate and build trust amongst direct team, treasury colleagues and senior leadership
- You have strong framing & communication skills
- You are eager to learn, highly motivated, stress resistant and can adapt to change.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
What is in it for you?
- An exciting and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments.
- Connecting to other organizations and net1working at corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
- Meal vouchers, Hospitalization insurance, Pension fund
- Balanced and active work environment (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace).
This job is based in Beerse, Belgium. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send me your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.