Accelerant is an underwriting group that specializes in serving a carefully selected and managed network of Member MGAs in the USA, UK & Europe.
We are delighted to have been retained to recruit a Senior Treasury Analyst for Accelerant Insurance who will be working 100% remotely on the East Coast of the USA.
Accelerant was founded and is led by a team of insurance industry veterans who understand the challenges of Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Program Administrators (PAs), and especially the challenges of dealing with conventional insurance carriers. It’s why fundamentally they are so different from other carriers.
Accelerant partner with their Members to provide SME insurance in markets that have traditionally been underserved, providing a catalyst for their members to grow, and succeed. A key component of the successful member relationships is technology enabled data support and peace of mind and stability that comes with predictable capacity and reinsurance.
It’s why Accelerant strip away bureaucracy – To Fuel Velocity and Deep Collaboration.
Reporting to the Accelerant Group Treasurer with dotted line responsibilities to the US & Bermuda CFOs, the Senior Treasury Analyst will assist with the smooth and efficient running of the treasury operations within the Treasury Department at Accelerant Insurance US.
- Responsible for reviewing US Insurer & Bermuda Re-insurer liquidity balances and incremental movements of liquidity.
- Supporting Balance Sheet management and cash flow projection processes across all US & Bermuda entities.
- Liaising with the US & Bermuda Finance teams, to ensure sufficient liquidity to facilitate vendor and payroll related settlements.
- Monitoring the US claims platform liquidity, engaging with operations where appropriate.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of US State deposit assets as well as reinvestment assessments for upcoming maturities.
- Liaising with external Banks to implement and maintain Treasury infrastructure.
- Maintenance of all documentation relating to the US & Bermuda banking signatory mandates and online portal accesses.
- Partnering with European Treasury on the material transactions register, liaising with Accounting & Legal to ensure all Corporate actions are appropriately reported.
- Assisting team with any Treasury/Finance projects as required and any ad hoc treasury project assignments assigned to this position.
The ideal candidate is likely to be a graduate in a subject area such as Finance or Accounting, and be a motivated individual looking for work experience in a Treasury Department or someone who has worked in a Treasury team or treasury operations / back office within a bank environment.
Previous Treasury or Finance experience is essential and experience of working with treasury management systems and electronic banking platforms would be highly advantageous.
You will be an approachable, highly motivated individual who takes pride in your work and has a conscientious and diligent work ethic. You will have the ability to work well both in a team and individually. You will also be competent with Microsoft software packages including Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
How to Apply