The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are delighted to be recruiting a Senior Treasury Manager for a leading, global conglomerate based in Luxembourg. Reporting into the Treasury Director, the overall objective of this role is to manage the Cash Management Strategy and the Company’s bank relationships in the EMEA region.
- Managing one Senior Treasury Analyst working under his/her responsibility
- Managing the Company’s bank relationships in EMEA region
- Issuing RFI/RFP’s, negotiating and finalizing cash pool terms and conditions, and managing implementations
- Negotiating, reviewing, reconciling and maintaining bank fees, cash-pool and credit facility agreements
- Responsible for bank account management and accesses in EMEA
- Forecasting EMEA Net Financing Charges
- Reviewing and approving Parental Guarantees and Trade finance instruments issuance/renewal
- Supporting further deployment, maintenance and continuous improvement of Trax, the Company’s straight-through global payment platform over SwiftNet
- Supporting the Treasury Director in providing Treasury Advisory Services to Business Units
- Overall responsibility for the adherence to Policies & Procedures by the EMEA Regional Treasury Center and the Global Financial Risk Management Group
- Monitoring compliance with Policies and Procedures through daily/monthly/quarterly exception reports as well as Treasury month-end closing process
- Preparing quarterly reports for the US Security & Exchanges Commission (SEC) as well as for management disclosure in the Company’s consolidated quarterly/annual reports
- Preparing and publishing the Company’s Corporate Accounting Rates
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with a university degree equivalent to MBA with a major in Finance and have developed a good understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and cash management. You will ideally have a minimum of 6-7 years of relevant working experience in the treasury department of a large international company. In addition, you will:
- Have knowledge of Treasury Systems (Quantum preferred), Payment Factory Systems (Trax preferred), Inter-company Netting and SwiftNet connectivity
- Be knowledgeable of U.S. and International Accounting and Tax
- Be detail oriented and have strong analytical and communication skills
- Have a poised personality, be well organized, capable of taking initiatives and able to work in a team-based environment
- Be energetic, creative, and a results-oriented organizer with a focus on value adding processes and customer service.
- Understand and integrate coaching, counselling and mentoring as key activities of a manager’s role.
- Have above average computer skills.
- Be fluent in English (other languages a plus).
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Dan Welham via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further