Hayfin Capital Management LLP
Founded in 2009, Hayfin is one of Europe’s leading alternative asset management firms and has invested more than €30 billion of capital across more than 420 portfolio companies.
Hayfin’s headquarters in London, with ten offices globally including in Frankfurt, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Singapore and New York, position the firm as an established provider of local lending solutions to companies in multiple European jurisdictions and other geographies.
Hayfin invests across private credit, liquid credit, private equity, and CLOs through both closed ended and open-ended fund structures in multiple jurisdictions.
The business is also supported by a non-investment team of 40 and utilises outsourced service providers to provide leverage to the team.
The company is currently undergoing a period of growth and with the anticipated increase in product offerings and fund structures, further support is required to ensure the growth can be managed effectively.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer and given the size and complexity of the business, a new Senior Treasury Manager position has been created to manage the day-to-day cash treasury function.
The role will work closely with the Group Treasurer and the finance Operations Team to implement and develop cash, liquidity, FX, and fund financing procedures.
The Senior Treasury Manager will be responsible for all daily cash and liquidity management.
- Optimising cash risk management and counterparty oversight
- Reviewing of financing compliance certificates
- Assisting the Group Treasurer with managing and building out the Group’s FX hedging programme (currently supported by Validus)
- Assisting the Group Treasurer with fund financing needs of the business
- Financial modelling of the impact of financing facilities and FX programme
- Preparing of treasury reports to deliver to senior management/ senior committees
- Assist in developing further banking relationships for the Group.
- Managing of a Junior Treasury Analyst
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant or AMCT / MCT qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ professional work experience in a complex international environment or relevant financial services-based environment i.e., a financial institution or treasury expertise developed in a fund or leverage finance-based environment. You will be able to work as a member of a team within a flat structure whilst also being able to communicate and interact with all levels of senior management.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.