The Treasury Recruitment Company
Fed up with the London commute and looking for a greater work/life balance?
Our client is offering a chance to work in the idyllic East Anglian county of Cambridgeshire and to become part of a newly formed Treasury Team hungry to develop and succeed.
You will ideally be qualified to degree level and possess a professional qualification such as ACT or CIMA. Proven experience of working in an international Treasury (or shared service function) would be preferable, with an interest in Treasury operational procedures/controls and treasury management systems.
You will be a proactive challenge seeker that loves to get stuck in, with the energy and ability to deliver ideas and develop relationships both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer, a typical day within this multinational pharma will include;
- Monitoring and executing daily trade confirmations and payments
- Managing the structure and maximising efficiency of the global cash pooling arrangements
- Managing the opening and closing of global bank accounts and maintaining Master Data in the Treasury Management System
- Monthly reporting and analysis, particularly FX transactional results
- Ensuring SOX compliance and report performance against a dashboard of key performance indicators (KPIs)
For more information, please get in touch.
No need for an up-to-date CV, we can work on that later.