Reporting to the Head of Short Term Funding and Liquidity and working closely with the treasury team. The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for all treasury activities including cash management, cash flow forecasting, FX and Various Project work.
- Daily liquidity forecast and back testing
- Collect all necessary information on cash flow events
- Maintain cash flow forecast for the whole Group, plan liquidity, monitor the execution of the plan : this includes understanding the reports from different desks and offices and communication with them on a daily basis
- Daily operational cash management
- Monitor bank account balances
- Initiate intercompany and intra-company payments among bank account to reduce interest cost or to provide sufficient liquidity at our banks
- Participation in projects
- Initiate and participate in projects – IT and/or process reengineering – to improve cash flow forecast and cash monitoring.
- Foreign Exchange
- Executing FX deals in line with the Risk Policy
- Keeping up-to-date with market movements
- Maintain reports around FX positions
- Assist in improving and standardising treasury processes across the region
1-5 years with a solid treasury background
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Accounting or Treasury qualifications.
Sap Knowledge Preferred
Fluent in English is Essential, Fluent In French a plus
This role would suit a dynamic, forward-thinking treasury professional who is well organised, proactive, capable of taking initiatives and can work in a team-based environment