The Treasury Recruitment Company
Senior Treasury Analyst required by leading Global Multinational Company in Milwaukee
Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer, this is an exciting and interesting opportunity that will enable you to get involved within many different areas of the business and to grow within the company.
Working within an extremely successful corporate environment this is very much a ‘financial services’ focused role.
The position itself offers a unique opportunity for someone who possesses proven analytical ability to enable this corporate to assess group balance sheet risks. It will play a critical role in the development and execution of the Asset Liability Management model and processes.
In addition, the role will perform quantitative analysis of the balance sheet and will recommend both capital and risk mitigation strategies.
You will also help manage the Brokered CD process from end to end, review month-end financial reports, perform variance analysis, research irregularities and develop meaningful solutions and recommendations for bank management.
The following education / experience is highly desired:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics is highly preferred.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in either; asset liability management, financial planning and analysis or quantitative modelling or similar field
- A background in financial services / banking would be a distinct asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced MS Excel and modelling skills
For more information and/or to apply, please get in touch!
Please note: you must already have a VISA to work in the US or be a US citizen to apply for this role as sponsorship WILL NOT BE offered.