We are delighted to be exclusively retained by P3 Logistics Parks to support them in recruiting a newly created Treasury team in Prague.
P3 is a long-term investor, manager, and developer of European warehouse properties in Europe, 100% owned by GIC, the sovereign wealth fund of the Government of Singapore.
P3 are focused on providing your customers with a high-class occupancy experience in key locations across the continent. Due to P3 caring about their customers and communities you partner with; you develop environmentally sustainable warehouses to the highest international standards.
Their headquarters are in Prague, and they have offices in eight other countries across Europe. P3’s team of more than 135 real estate specialists help customers from a broad range of sectors with site selection, securing permits, procurement and construction as well as after-care and property management services.
P3 are now looking for a Senior Treasury Manager to join their new team. Reporting into the Group Treasurer, this role will have overall responsibility for cash management development (Cash pools, account structures, user rights, SSI, bank account register) and will work closely with the Group Treasurer on all treasury initiatives.
- Project manager for various treasury development projects
- Participate in funding projects (EMTN, Ratings, green financing framework, investor presentations etc.)
- Keeping track on transfer pricing regulations with the tax advisor
- TMS development and improvements
- Webbanks development
- Approving treasury payments
- Support front office when needed (FX and MM dealing)
The successful candidate will be a versatile hands-on corporate treasury professional with a solid career gaining broad experience of treasury best practice in a range of international businesses.
They will be used to working in a fast and demanding environment, be a great communicator and have a hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Expertise in cash management, bank relationship management, and treasury best practices
- Strong in project management, proven track record of managing projects from start to finish
- Ability to work independently and take strong ownership of responsibilities
- Posses an analytical, innovative, and inspiring mind and be someone who enjoys the challenge of continuing to develop the treasury department
- Proven ability to manage multiple high priority deliverables
- Communicate in an open, direct, and clear manner on a variety of levels both inside and outside
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via email@example.com
Any CV’s sent direct toP3 Parks will be forwarded onto The Treasury Recruitment Company for screening.