I’m excited to be supporting a good client of ours in their search for a Technical Treasury Project Manager. They operate globally with locations all across the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Technology really is at the heart of everything they do with a focus on embracing the right technology that adds value to their business.
We are on the lookout for a Technical Treasury Project Manager to lead the re-engineering of the Global Treasury Management platform. The platform is critical for the firm to accurately manage Cash, Risk and Liquidity.
The candidate is expected to take ownership for the project, working with multiple product owners, external vendors, banks, leading team of global engineers delivering within an Agile framework.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to drive product development
- Define and own product roadmap, moving from current state to target state
- Provide timely updates to stakeholders
- Work with Product Owners to define sprint goals
- Work with external partners to define systems integration
- Design business workflows adhering to regulatory and audit requirements
- Assist in gathering and analysing project requirements from internal and external clients, creating functional specifications
- Contribute to End-to-End testing strategy (Front office, Middle office, and Back Office)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Experience within Financial services, FinTech
- Proven experience working with multiple Product Owners, able to understand requirements and delve into details
- Proven experience working with technical teams, able to articulate business requirements to technical teams
- Proven experience managing Agile teams, creating, and breaking down user stories ready for development
- Experience working with external vendors and Banks, managing relationships and define integration requirements
- Knowledge of Treasury functions, Liquidity and Cash Management
- Knowledge of payment/balance flows via SWIFT, ACH
- Understanding of integration patterns such as API, sFTP, Messaging
- Some understanding with cloud native applications running on Azure (ideal), AWS, GCP
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and how systems are put together
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.