We are delighted to be exclusively partnered with an International Trade Association based in Geneva in their search for a Treasurer.
Reporting to the CFO, this individual will be the treasury expert for the group. Through strong leadership, they will deliver an advisory service to all business operations units.
The Treasurer will bring strong commercial awareness and a customer focus to all banking, currency and risk management activities globally.
What you will be doing day to day:
- Monitoring cash in the worldwide offices
- Liaising daily with internal Finance teams to manage short term liquidity and FX exposures
- Responsible for budget reviews by currency
- Managing and strengthening bank
- Provides regular treasury reporting including cash flow forecasts, and manages treasury systems, FX dealing portal and other financial information products
- Overseeing and controlling the company’s Settlement Systems Banking Services activities
We are interested in speaking to individuals with extensive experience in corporate treasury operations, including accounting and risk management in an international and multicultural environment.
Proven advisory experience to businesses is key for this role. You must be fluent in English and will have a working knowledge of French.
You will have ACT or an equivalent treasury qualification as well as an accounting qualification.
In addition, you will also possess;
- Strong knowledge of international banking systems
- Strong banking contract negotiations experience
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to create and drive high performing teams
- Commercial acumen with one business mindset
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- The ability to identify new innovative ways to do business and be confident in guiding the business with a consultative approach
If you want to hear more information 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛❗