Working for a well-known, independent company based in London, this exciting opportunity offers excellent personal and professional development, along with a dynamic and interesting working environment.
- All accounting (financial, management and hedge) and associated reporting for treasury-related items
- All aspects of the Group’s hedge accounting process (commodity, interest rate and FX)
- The Group’s financial covenant calculations and Effective Interest Rate calculations
- Preparation of Treasury disclosure notes to the financial statements at half year and year end
- Liaising with external auditors and internal teams
- Maintenance of TMS accounting module and commodity hedge software
The ideal candidate will be CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified or equivalent, with experience of working within a corporate treasury environment.
They will be an advanced Excel user with previous experience of TMS and ERP systems.
They must posses initiative, drive and be results focused with strong communication skills including written, verbal and listening.
Our client offers a performance-driven culture that generates results and is committed to the development of its employees.
This role would suit a talented and motivated treasury professional looking to broaden and expand their current skills.
If this sounds like you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!