Our client is a global leader in sustainable technologies, they apply their cutting-edge science to create solutions with their customers to change the world around us.
They have been leading this field for more than two centuries, thanks to their dedicated people and expertise in science at the atomic scale, their products are assisting their strategy to help make the world a cleaner and healthier place, today and for future generations.
The Treasury Accountant will play an important role in the company and will report directly to the Shared Services Financial Controller.
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely accounting and reporting of Treasury transactions and foreign exchange for the group’s companies whilst supporting the Group Treasury function.
- Ensuring financial instruments and foreign exchange is correctly accounted for and reported in the underlying accounting records in accordance with appropriate accounting standards for both internal and external reporting
- Reviewing/monitoring the daily Treasury transactions posted by the banking/cash application team
- Conducting key day-to-day activities and taking ownership of Treasury month-end accounting and reporting activities
- Ownership of the hedge accounting documentation ensuring compliance
- Supporting the business financial controllers to understand how foreign exchange has arisen in their areas
- Supporting the Treasury and Banking/ Cash Application teams in implementing robust processes and controls in their areas
Requirements for the role:
- Professional accountancy qualification ACA/ACCA (Preferred) or CIMA, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Treasury department
- Some experience in a similar role in a multinational corporate environment
- Results focused with ability to work to multiple tight deadlines
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Joe Fawcett via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 603 4448 to discuss further.