The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are excited to be recruiting a Treasury Analyst for a leading, global conglomerate based in Luxembourg. Reporting into the Treasury Director of Operations, Systems & Applications, the overall objective of this role is to manage all Treasury Operations related to financial market transactions executed by the Global Financial Risk Management Group and the Company’s Global cross-currency notional cash-pool with their banks. These financial market transactions include but are not limited to Foreign Exchange Derivatives, Commodity Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, bank loans & deposits as well as Commercial Paper Issuances.
- Performing daily bank statement reconciliation process in the Treasury Management System (AvantGard Quantum) for the treasury bank accounts
- Managing the electronic confirmation of external Foreign Exchange Spot, Forward and Swap Transactions as well as ECP issuances via AvantGard Quantum, FXAll and CitiDirect
- Managing manual confirmation process for external Foreign Exchange Option Transactions, bank loans & deposits, Commodity Derivatives (Tin, Copper, and Aluminum), Interest Rate derivatives as well as FX Forward and Swap transactions dealt on behalf of Latin-America and Asia-Pacific business units that are not confirmed automatically via FXAll
- Managing settlement process for all external and internal derivative transactions, ECP issuances, bank loans and deposits
- Administration and settlement of Internal Factoring Program over BMG bank accounts
- Static data management for Treasury applications (Quantum, FX-All, Trax and Commodity Treasury System)
Supporting the Global cross-currency notional cash-pool in the role of Global BMG (Bank Mendes Gans) Cash-Pool and Netting Coordinator.
- Liaising with BMG on account & payment investigations including compliance and fraud related matters
- Supporting BU and Tax with audit questions relative to BMG Notional Pool and mechanism
- Managing static data (entities, netting participants, netting settlement, netting calendar, user management & training)
- Managing Bank account opening and closing process including KYC and Banking Depositary Resolutions
- Reviewing and approving weekly global Netting cycle/follow-up on netting settlement issues
Co-managing of the Trade Finance Center of Excellence
- Reviewing periodically authorized Trade Finance banks for the Middle-East
- Performing annual reconciliation of outstanding bank guarantees in EMEA
- Reviewing quarterly open-ended bank guarantees in EMEA and liaise with the business
- Manage static data and approval workflows for the Company’s global trade finance platform (@GlobalTrade)
- Reconciling and settling bank guarantee fees for global trade finance programs
- Monitoring utilization of global trade finance programs
- Supporting other Regional Treasury Centers
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with 2-3 years of working experience, of which 1-2 years in a similar function/role in the back office of a large bank or Treasury Department of a large international company.
In addition, you will:
- Have knowledge in FX & Commodity Derivative Instruments
- Have knowledge of Treasury Systems (Quantum preferred), Payment Factory Systems (Trax preferred), Inter-company Netting and Cash-Pooling
- Be interested in business application technologies
- Have a poised personality, be well organized, conscious, curious and capable of taking initiatives and work in a team-based environment
- Be a results-oriented organizer, able to automate and document processes
- Have above average computer skills
- Be fluent in English (other languages a plus)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Dan Welham via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.