This is a dynamic and interesting opportunity for an experienced Front Office Treasury Analyst to work to within an international pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Treasurer, Front Office, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for managing the day to day liquidity of the Group across 30 currencies as well as having engagement on all other day to day activities of the Front Office function.
- Monitor and manage the Asian and European Group cash pooling arrangements
- Monitor and manage key FX exposures across the Group
- Execute daily foreign exchange transactions to manage the Group liquidity and hedge exposures
- Manage (and report on) daily liquidity through investment and redemption of a variety of short-term money market instruments
- Issue short-term debt in the US Commercial Paper market
- Front Office point of contact for all funding needs from the Group
- Run and analyse Front Office monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Challenge existing processes to drive continuous improvement/automation
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with a professional qualification desirable e.g. ACT, CIMA.
They will have experience of working in an international Treasury function with significant dealing exposures and an interest in financial markets.
Experience of the Quantum treasury management system is desirable, with strong Excel and communication skills essential.
They will be a dedicated and proactive individual who values a collaborative working environment and has very high standards when it comes to their quality of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known pharmaceutical company going through an exciting period of change within the Treasury department.
You will be one of many newbie’s finding their feet and contributing to the growing success of the group.