The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are delighted to be recruiting for a fantastic global company based in Luxembourg for a Cash Management Treasury Analyst. Reporting to the Treasury Manager EMEA, you will be responsible for daily cash and liquidity management for the EMEA region across 38 countries with 20 local cash pools. You will also manage the Company’s German Pension Trust and co-manage the Trade Finance Center of Excellence.
Responsibilities and duties will include;
- Review and analyze local cash pool cash flows and Business Unit financing request to adequately fund cash-pools and non-pooled bank accounts on a daily basis and ensure any excess cash is pooled daily to the global overlay cross-currency cash-pool with Bank Mendes Gans (BMG).
- Support the Global cross-currency notional cash-pool in the role of Global BMG Cash-Pool and Netting Coordinator.
- Perform monthly cash-pool clearing between local cash-pools and BMG and manage intercompany loans
- Perform monthly Oracle HFM reconciliation for cash and debt in EMEA
- Prepare monthly Treasury EMEA Reporting on cash, debt, bank fees and interest expense
- Support integration projects and restructuring of cash-pools in EMEA
- Management of the Company’s German Pension Trust
- Co-management of the Trade Finance Center of Excellence
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of working experience within a treasury department of a large international company, major financial institution or large consultancy firm. They will ideally also hold a university degree equivalent to MBA with a major in Finance.
- Good understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and cash management
- Knowledgeable of FX & Commodity derivative instruments
- Knowledge of Treasury Systems (Quantum preferred), Payment Factory Systems (Trax preferred), Inter-company Netting and Cash-Pooling
- Interest in business application technologies
- Interest in business/data analytics
- Poised personality, well organized, conscious, curious, capable of taking initiatives and work in a team based environment.
- A results-oriented organizer, able to automate and document processes.
- Above average computer skills
- Fluent in English (other languages a plus)