This is an exciting time to join a our NASDAQ listed client.
Reporting to the Treasury Director, they are seeking a highly motivated Treasury Analyst who will serve as a key member of the Global Treasury Team.
The key role of the Analyst will be to support cash forecasting and various reporting utilized by their shared service team by driving the team’s data analytics and process enhancement initiatives. The Treasury Analyst will drive transformation to produce more accurate and timely cash forecasting, reporting and analyses for senior leadership.
This is a hands-on role that requires interaction with various departments and global finance teams, including Accounting, Tax, Collections and Accounts Payable.
- Create and analyse models involving cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement projections.
- Monitor forecast variance to actual, determining cause(s) of variance(s), and recommend forecast model refinements to drive improvement in accuracy.
- Improve global cash visibility and forecasting by creating and executing processes for non-U.S. subsidiaries to report cash balances and activity detail.
- Utilize the Treasury Management System (GTreasury), to track, monitor, evaluate and report on cash balances and liquidity.
- Manage reporting for the Credit/Collection and Accounts Payable teams on collections, disbursements, including actual vs. forecast analysis, roll-forwards, and accruals.
The successful candidate is likely to be a graduate in a finance or related degree with between 1 & 5 years of experience within a multi-national company.
Ideally you will have experience in cash management, including cash forecast modelling and analysis and be someone who has the passion, energy, and intellectual curiosity necessary to be successful in what is a fast-paced and growth-driven environment.
Other attributes include;
- Being able to analyze and resolve issues, multi-task, prioritize work assignments, and meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Creative and resourceful thinker with strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Able to communicate in oral and written form with all levels of the organization
- Treasury Management System experience preferred.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Holly Jeffreys via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +312 612 0933 to discuss further.