GXO, a global logistics company, is focused on moving goods through supply chains with critical efficiency and reliability. They always want to know the most complex requirements and biggest challenges of their customers and then create faster, leaner, smarter supply chains tailored to those needs.
Their decades of experience and significant investments in innovation have put them in a strong position to capitalize on the tailwinds in the industry. These tailwinds include customer demand for advanced automation, the ongoing growth in ecommerce and the trend toward outsourcing supply chain services — all core competencies of the company that set up their customers for success.
GXO is seeking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated European Treasury Analyst which will report to the Treasury Manager.
An enthusiastic team player and motivator, who is self-confident and flexible enough to work in a constantly changing environment. Commercially aware with an ability to demonstrate attention to details and work within tight deadlines where required. Proven verbal and written communication skills at all levels with an ability to take ownership and resolve issues and prioritise where necessary.
- Managing all aspects of daily cash / liquidity including cash positioning, cash pooling, funding and engagement with colleagues regarding forecast movements.
- Support the team with the preparation of the 13-week rolling cashflow forecast
- Liaising with business partners on treasury transactions
- Process treasury payments
- Support the team with managing the group’s portfolio of intercompany balances
- Support the team in maintaining the treasury management system
- Bank administration: electronic banking platforms, mandates, user profiles and bank accounts
- Support the team on compliance obligations such as inputs into 10Q, SOX & year-end audits
- Support the team on treasury projects
- Play a key role in day-to-day treasury operations
- A graduate in a finance discipline
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience within a treasury environment
- Familiarity with bank platforms
- Strong communicator, showing confidence working at all levels of the organisation
- Good analytical and investigative skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel modelling and other IT systems
- Flair for technology / systems
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn
- Flexible to travel, if required
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Joe Fawcett via email@example.com or call 0203 603 4448 to discuss further
If you like the look of the role and company but feel the role is a bit on the junior side, do not fret! Here is a link to a Treasury Manager role also for GXO – https://treasuryrecruitment.com/job/european-treasury-manager/
Any CV’s sent direct to GXO will be forwarded onto The Treasury Recruitment Company for screening.