We are delighted to be exclusively working with a leading multinational manufacturing company in their search for an experienced Treasury Analyst to join their team.
Our client is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery & product innovation.
The successful individual will take ownership for key treasury processes, including Global Netting , Intercompany Loans and EMEA Cash and Insurance.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Promoting the Global Treasury brand by performing cash management consulting, working cross functionally, to recommend process improvements and support implementations
- Coordinating Global insurance programs (Risk Management) for EMEA
- Acting as escalation point for issues related to payments or banking (A/P and A/R)
- Supporting new initiatives of Global Treasury depending on capabilities, enterprise objectives and priorities
- Performing foreign exchange trades and EMEA funding operations
- Understanding connection between Treasury and Tax, align tax strategies to cash according to global enterprise needs
- Acting as point of contact to external partners such as banks, insurance brokers and auditors
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful individual will have solid EMEA treasury operations experience ideally within a global manufacturing company, minimum 3yrs
- Bachelor degree ideally with major in Finance / Accounting
- Treasury workstation experience, solid analytical skills, advanced Excel skills, Project Management
- Experience with working cross functionally with USA/Globally
- Strong organisational and follow-through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and flexible
If you are interested in being considered for this fantastic opportunity, please email me a copy of your most up to date resume / CV to email@example.com.
If you can include your current salary I can make sure the role is the right level for you too