The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are excited to be recruiting a Treasury Analyst for a leading transport company!
This is a newly created position were you will report directly to the Head of Treasury. You will be a dynamic individual who is looking to develop and progress within an ever growing company. Within the role you will take ownership of the cash management and online banking platforms. You will also have the opportunity to be involved with a variety of treasury projects where you will assist the Head of Treasury and provide support to senior management.
- Update and Management of short-term cash position and identify improvements in liquidity and working capital management/process
- Pro-actively work with the Commercial team and AR team to understand payment terms, provide ageing of accounts receivable
- Identify currency requirements and exposures and conduct FX trades, including reporting and regulatory compliance
- Input and coordinate the release of urgent ad hoc payments (e.g. dividends and financing flows), including maintaining a rota of available payment approvers
- Develop, prepare and maintain daily & monthly liquidity/treasury reports
- Collaborate with the Accounting team to support them to correctly account for treasury transactions and month end close
As the ideal candidate you will have a minimum of three years Treasury experience where you have gained a solid understanding of the basics of Treasury. You will have a gained strong knowledge of Excel from previous roles as well as a good working knowledge of online banking platforms and Accounting Systems.
It is key that you are proactive with the ability to operate effectively as part of a small team. It is important that you are able to communicate clearly across all levels both internally and externally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Treasury Assistant to work for one of the leading transport leasing companies in the world. If you are looking for a role which offers excellent career and development opportunities then get in touch!!
For more information and/or to apply, please get in touch.
Please note: you must already have a VISA to work in the UK or be an EU citizen to apply for this role as sponsorship will not be offered.