We are delighted to be exclusively retained by the world’s leading producer of sustainable natural ingredients for their international hub based near Eindhoven.
As their business continues to grow, they are now looking for an additional treasury expert to join their team.
As Treasury Analyst, you will be joining the company’s international team who are responsible for the Group’s entities outside of US & Canada.
In this role, the successful individual will be responsible for supporting on all areas of Treasury Operations across the 150+ entities including all cash pooling, risk & cash management, funding & trade financing.
- Daily Cash and Liquidity management in the Treasury Management System
- Maintain and improve cash pool structures
- Provide and maintain high-quality (inhouse) banking services for OpCo
- Maintain SWIFT payment platform and interface with ERP (JD Edwards) system
- Support business/opco on payment and reconciliation process
- Manage user administration in Electronic banking systems
- Maintain and implement new releases of Treasury system and provide training to business users
- Support business/opco with Trade Finance/Bank Guarantee
- Bank account management (opening and closing bank accounts)
- Monitor and execute hedging activities (FX exposure management, FX execution, FX reporting)
- Assist Treasurer to manage relationships with banks and third party service providers
- Prepare Treasury reports
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and annual SOX controls
You will work closely with banks, vendors, internal and external auditors and our IT-, accounting-, tax, and legal department.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Corporate Finance, Auditing, Governance, Registered Treasurer, Banking, Corporate Treasury, Business Economics, Business Administration.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience or an internship within Corporate Treasury, Cash management, Support Desk Bank, FX or similar.
- Excellent analytic, accuracy and communication skills
- Excellent System skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Proactive, hands-on mentality
- Willingness to further develop yourself in Treasury
- Preferably experience in an international organization, Accountancy Firm or international Bank
- The ability to adapt to new situations and ways of working, and effectively deal with setbacks and rejections. Organizes and delivers information appropriately and professionally. Easily establishes and develops effective and positive relationships.