This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a new and exciting Treasury team, partnering closely with the International Finance team in London on Treasury needs for EMEA based operating entities and reporting directly to the Treasury Manager, whilst working closely with their other offices and the Centre of Excellence.
- Leading the team to ensure the timely execution of payments
- Monitoring account balances and executing recommended daily sweeps
- Providing middle and back office support for cash, investments and FX settlements (including derivatives)
- Creating a daily cash forecasting function
- Leading the implementation of new banking counterparties
- Assisting in regional projects and providing support for global projects
- Managing bank portal access where required
The ideal candidate will be a University Graduate with 3-5 years experience in a Corporate Treasury/Cash Management function.
They will possess previous in depth experience using a Treasury Management Workstation and SWIFT payment processing and reporting with a knowledge of SWIFT message standards.
They must have a core understanding of the bank account opening process, including preparing forms/letters related to bank account documentation and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
They will be a highly organised individual with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are essential, along with the ability to pick up things quickly and work well as a team.
This is an brilliant opportunity to join a global business with an excellent brand reputation that can help to develop your skills and further your career!