The Treasury Recruitment Company
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small and dynamic team, reporting directly to the Treasury Manager and partnering closely with the International Finance team in London.
You will be at the forefront of the action, with no two days the same and the opportunity to really roll up your sleeves and get stuck in helping to build your treasury skills and progress in your career.
- Leading the team to ensure the timely execution of payments
- Monitoring account balances and executing recommended daily sweeps
- Providing middle and back office support for cash, investments and FX settlements (including derivatives)
- Creating a daily cash forecasting function
- Leading the implementation of new banking counterparties
- Assisting in regional projects and providing support for global projects
- Managing bank portal access where required
You will be a University Graduate with 3-5 years’ experience in a Corporate Treasury/Cash Management function.
Possess previous in depth experience using a Treasury Management Workstation and SWIFT payment processing and reporting with a knowledge of SWIFT message standards.
You must have a core understanding of the bank account opening process, including preparing forms/letters related to bank account documentation and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
Ideally a highly organised individual with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written, and verbal are essential, along with the ability to pick up things quickly and work well as a team.